In August, daily high temperatures are around 90°F, rarely falling below 87°F or exceeding 93°F. Daily low temperatures are around 81°F, rarely falling below 79°F or exceeding 83°F. It is moderately humid, with an almost constant breeze (which provides much relief from the humidity).
As our mansion is located at the top of a hill, we want to remind you to bring slightly warmer attire or layers for the night time.
What to Pack
When you are visiting a new destination, it can be stressful trying to figure out what to pack. For this reason, we have compiled this list of suggested items for you:
- Island Attire for daytime
- Long sleeved clothing & pants (it can feel cooler at night)
- Yoga mat & attire
- Passport, health insurance card & travel documents
- Bathing suit & beach towel
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Electronics & Appropriate Chargers
- Two pairs of flip flops (you always lose one on the beach!)
- A Good Book: Inspirational (Brene Brown is a favorite!)
Tipping on vacation can be tricky and we are aware of this. While tipping is not required, it is encouraged and appreciated. To help you out, we will be providing tip jars for collecting gratuities for some of our providers. These will include: Chef Armando, Bartender Juan Carlos & the cleaning staff.
Should you want to show your appreciation to our service staff, such as massage therapists, energy medicine practitioners, drivers or other support staff, we encourage you to do so at the time of the service provided.
It is not necessary to provide gratuities for yoga instructors or workshop & meditation leaders.